● Deer Fence Netting Description
The lightweight, high tensile plastic netting has a 50mm x45mm mesh holes size. The plastic netting should be supported by galvanised straining line wire at the top, middle and bottom of the deer fence to keep the plastic tensioned, taut and to prevent damage. The mesh can be fixed to the line wire using nylon ties, fencing rings (hog rings) or similar. If fixing the mesh filaments directly to the timber fence posts, we advise not to use U-staples directly on the plastic mesh-To spread loads, we suggest the mesh should be battened which stops individual mesh filaments ripping.
Plastic deer control netting is a cost-effective alternative to hexagonal wire and welded wire mesh fences and can be installed quickly. The mesh filaments are fine, but very strong, meaning that the mesh fence tends to be faily unobtrusive as it merges into its background.Protect crops, gardens, plantations and newly planted saplings/trees from roe, muntjac, fallow and red deer.
● Deer Fence Netting Specification
● Deer Fence Netting Advantage
● Direct factory supply, best price, shortest delivery time.
● Non-corrosive and rustproof with no sharp edges.
● Versatile-perfect for all fencing needs with UV protected.
● Design blends within surrounding environment.
● Easy to install and take down.
● Corrosion resistant, Light weight, Ageing resistance, Wear resistant, Non-toxic and tasteless.
● Deer Fence Netting Package
Packed with plastic bags or woven bags.And it can also packed according to the vour request.
Plastic mesh is usually shipped by sea.