Geogrid is a major geosynthetic material. Compared with other geosynthetics, it has unique performance and
efficacy. Geogrid is often used as the reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or the reinforcement of composite materials.
The grid is a two-dimensional grid or a three-dimensional grid screen with a certain height that is made of polypropylene,
polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular polymers through thermoplastic or molding. When used in civil engineering,
it is called geotechnical engineering Grille.
The polymer mesh with square or rectangle formed by stretching can be unidirectional stretching and bidirectional
stretching according to the different stretching directions during manufacture. It punches holes on a polymer sheet
produced by extrusion, and then performs directional stretching under heating. The unidirectional stretch grid is only
stretched along the length of the sheet; the bidirectional stretch grid is made by continuing to stretch the unidirectional
stretched grid in the direction perpendicular to its length.
· Good flame retardant performance.
· Friction is not easy to generate static electricity.
· Easy to wash coal.
· Strong anti-corrosion ability and anti-aging.
· It is convenient for construction and transportation. The plastic net is relatively soft, it is not suitable to scratch workers
during construction, and it has the advantages of easy curling and bundling, cutting of the mine grille and light weight,
so it is convenient for underground transportation, carrying and construction.
· Both vertical and horizontal directions have strong bearing capacity. Because the plastic net is bidirectionally stretched
instead of woven, the mesh creep is small and the mesh size is uniform, which can effectively prevent the falling of broken
coal and protect the safety of underground workers and the safety of underground workers. The safety of minecart operation.