1. When covering the shading net, the management of the shading net should be strengthened according to the weather changes and the different periods of plant growth.
2. The width of the shade net can be cut and spliced arbitrarily. The cutting method can be cut by the high heat of the electric heating wire, because the shade net can be fused into a road after being cut by the high heat, and will not be loose. The flat wire shade net produced by Tuohua is a woven lock, which can be cut directly along the veins with scissors. The method of splicing is thread sewing machine or hand sewing, try to avoid binding and ligating with iron wire or aluminum wire, so as not to cause mechanical breakage and affect the service life of the shade net.
3. Covering the floating surface Cover the shade net directly on the ground or on the plant, usually at the time of sowing and after planting.
4. Covering the small arch shed Cover the shading net on the arched bracket of the film small arch shed, which is suitable for shading, cooling, ventilation in summer and autumn, or frost protection at night in early spring, and can also be used for rain protection in rainy season or heat preservation at night in winter and spring.
5. The flat shed is covered on the finished shed surface to form a plane or inclined bracket with a height of 0.5 to 1.8 meters, and the shade net is covered on the bracket for shading and rain protection.
6. Greenhouse coverage Greenhouse coverage is divided into single-net coverage, mesh-membrane combined coverage, surrounding coverage outside the greenhouse, and coverage inside the greenhouse. When the single net and the omentum are combined to cover, the two sides of the greenhouse are generally suspended about 1 meter above the ground and not covered. The shed is covered all around, and is mostly used for heat preservation at night in early spring. Cover in the greenhouse, generally 1 to 1.5 meters above the ground. Avoid covering directly against the attachment to prolong the life of the shade net.
7. each growth stage coverage
1）The main purpose of mulching after sowing is to maintain soil moisture and prevent soil compaction after heavy rain. Prevent pests and birds from harming. The method is generally to cover directly on the ground, but the net should be opened in time after emergence, so as not to hinder the growth of seedlings.
2）Short-term coverage after planting, one is to cover the cabbage, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, celery, lettuce, etc. after planting in summer and autumn, and cover it until it survives. Solanaceous fruits, melons and beans planted in early spring are covered at night to prevent frost.