There are many types of shade nets, and the requirements for light intensity and temperature should be flexibly
controlled according to weather conditions and different growth periods of different vegetable types. It is usually
covered in sunny days and uncovered in cloudy days; covered in the morning and uncovered in the evening;
covered in the early growth period and uncovered in the late growth period. The specific procedures are as
(1) Cover with a floating surface before seeding to emergence, and uncover the net in the evening after
emergence. If open field cultivation requires a scaffolding, cover the shading net on the scaffold after sunrise
the next day. The transplanted seedlings can also be covered with a floating surface before survival, covered
during the day and uncovered at night, and covered with a scaffold after the seedlings resume growth.
(2) The network should be covered in time before and after noon when the sun is strong, the temperature
is high, and when there is heavy rain, the network should be opened in time in the morning and evening or in
continuous rainy weather, the temperature is not high, and the light is not strong;
(3) The shade nets should be removed 5-7 days before harvest to prevent the vegetable leaves from being
too light and degrading in quality.
The following aspects should be paid attention to when keeping the collection:
1. When storing, it is advisable to choose a cloudy day to dry and roll up the net. The exposed surface is
covered, and the net is uncovered and rolled up after the morning dew is dry.
2. The shade nets should avoid mud pollution. If it is polluted, it can be cleaned with a sprayer and put
away after drying.
3. Store in a ventilated and dark place, and store it on a shelf to prevent insects and rat bites.